Position – Regional Sales Director
Location – Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Nevada, Utah
Salary – $100,000 – $250,000
The Regional Sales Director directs, coaches, leads and trains Agency Sales General Managers in activities which result in increased life, annuities, long term care, disability, and critical illness insurance sales; increases profits; reduces expenses; increases agent recruiting/retention and increases the number of agents producing at various offices.
Our team members are rewarded for excellence and empowered with tools for their professional development. We only hire the best and most dedicated employees to our team.
Who You Are
- Plans, organizes, staffs, leads and controls activities pertaining to the various field offices including: interviewing, selecting, and training managers, coaching and motivating direct reports
- Provides expertise to and manages on going training for field agents in the areas of sales techniques, major releases of new products, recruiting/retention activities and fiscal management of a profitable business unit. Functions as a conduit to explore feasibility of new ideas targeted at increasing sales growth, recruiting, development and retention.
- Initiates and maintains consistent, effective and approachable communication with field office management, staff and agents to facilitate elevation and management of field issues with the home office.
- Provides direction to field locations in establishing objectives and action plans related to budgeting, marketing, agent count and expense management.
- Supports the implementation of management and agent development programs.
- Responsible for oversight in designing, implementing and facilitating all transaction based sales activities and focus for manager on simple needs based products that are highly profitable for the Company.
- Proven sales success and thorough experience in the sale of life, annuity, disability, long term care and critical illness business
- Considerable experience in the sales and servicing of clients within the insurance or financial services industry
- Previous sales management experience within the insurance or financial services industry to include insurance agency administration
- Strong interpersonal, innovation, motivational, presentation & training skills
- Strong evidence of leadership and management skills