Position – Field Underwriter
Location – Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Nevada, Utah
Salary – Discussed in interview
The Field Underwriter position will work closely with clients and assist them in selecting the correct product for their personal situation. This position requires attention to detail and to understand underwriting requirements as they relate to each carrier.
Our team members are rewarded for excellence and empowered with tools for their professional development. We only hire the best and most dedicated employees to our team.
Who You Are
- Strong attention to detail on each subject matter
- Achieves company growth objectives by recognizing sales opportunities, soliciting desirable business, and diligent follow-up on quoted business
- Understands and achieves productivity requirements
- Requires a minimal amount of direction or guidance to perform well.
- Demonstrates shared ownership and a willingness to help others.
- BA/BS degree from an accredited institution, or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years’ experience in consulting, customer service related positions
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, decision oriented environment
- Excellent communication, negotiation and analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks
- Strong automation skills including MS Office products
- Ability to work independently and in a collaborative team environment